Private Boat Hire
The route proposed for half-day private boat hire sailings is along the coast of Alicante. We sail from the port, passing through the beaches of Postiguet, San Juan and Albufereta, overlooking the Castle of Santa Barbara.
After 45 min, we anchor in front of Cabo de las Huertas, where we will stay for 1:30 or 2:30 hours, depending on the duration of the event. There you can sunbathe, swim, snorkel with the included material and enjoy our bar of drinks and tapas.
We will set sail from the port of Alicante in the morning, and after 1.5 hours on board, arrive at Tabarca Island. We can anchor there for 3 to 5 hours depending on how long you’d like to stay-we’ll have plenty of time for either a quick visit or an extended exploration! You’re free to explore this beautiful island as much as you want with its picturesque beaches and breathtaking landscapes – it’s entirely up to you! And if that isn’t enough reason not to be bored during our excursion, we’ll provide homemade paella served aboard your private boat hire.
• From 10 to 62 people
• Large bathing staircase, easy access to the sea
• Equipped kitchen: fridges, gas stove with oven, sink re-usable crockery available
• Music: bluetooth and USB equipment + 4 speakers
• Free diving gear: fins, masks and tubes
• Fresh water shower on deck
• 2 bathrooms: spacious and with toilet and sink
• Soft drinks, beer, wine, cava, champagne, mojitos, gin, vodka etc
• Group drinks packs available – ask for more information
• Paella on board, salads, fruit, coffee
• Also available on the island of Tabarca
• Tapas, pizza, fries
• Pizza bar, mediterranean couscous, steaks, fish dishes, Chinese, Mexican & sushi
• Vegetarian menu is available – ask for more information
• DJ + professional sound system
• Live music – saxophonist – guitarist, singers
1 comment on "Hire a Private Boat"
May 23, 2022 (15:27)
This sounds amazing!